The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 14b Turbo

Defiant

I have a 14b that I pulled from a spare motor I have.

There is no shaft play!!

Price is $180 shipped through PayPal. Please send as a gift or add 3% to cover fees

My PayPal is [email protected]

gtluke

$100 shipped? I'm out of spares.

Jesus_Negros

I bet shipping will be $23, any other guesses?

89Mirageman

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
I bet shipping will be $23, any other guesses?

$17 whatever it is now for a large flat rate box. $17.85 I think, shipped plenty of turbos in these bad boys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Damn flat-rate is cheating!

gtluke

haha sold!
paypal? bitcoin? dogecoin?

gtluke

Money sent. I'll send bonus dollars if you can include any water, oil, drain, o2 housing studs you may have. I have nothing left for spares to get this thing on and I think every single connection on my turbo is leaking something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

gtluke

I used to have piles and piles of this stuff.
I think this will be the 8th 14b on my galant. It's been my beater for I think 14 years now? I even had a 13g on there for a while. decent 14b's are getting hard to come by, and 16g's are pretty plentiful. I thought I'd have to do 16g next. Thanks for probably saving my engine from imploding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Defiant

It will include an 02 housing, and a oil and water line. The banjo bolt is missing for one of them, I think its the water one. I'll have to look again to make sure.

I will ship it out Monday.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned