The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1280/2000..SOLD!

talontyme

tried to call you a bit ago call me back 757-284-0774

sent you an email. i may be interested in getting this car back, i miss it.
please let me know all the stuff that you have changed on the shell since i had it.
thanks
dave at couldbeworse.org

atc250r

Staff member
Some good pics that a prospective buyer doesn't have to jump through hoops to look at would help move the car for sure.

HHIVR4

Came by and got some pics.Not the greatest as there is no lighting but they turned out pretty good..Text 3363175027 or email me @ [email protected]

Im contemplating parting out but would rather see the car go as a whole since its so close be being road ready.

Last edited:

HHIVR4

I have until May 20th to move out of my storage building.I can make time to get the car rolling which would only require bolting the tcase up,put the front wheels on and filling the trans and tcase.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Pm sent, hopefully first in line for it.

HHIVR4

So I figured out what is going on.He (landlord) and his company are in court for a huge lawsuit and embezzlement.The town is trying to take the land where my shop is AND this guys whole huge strip mall and office complex.It looks to me like it is going to be demolished for airport expansion.

Ive pretty much waited as long as I can.If anyone is interested I will take $4000 (there is almost double that into it) and if you want whatever spare parts I have you can have them too.

I would be interested in trades full or partial to get my brother in a decent car.His just got repo'd.
3363175027 your better off texting me during working hours.

Last edited:

HHIVR4

Does anyone want to save this car?If you have any interest I will negotiate.As of now the ETS intercooler kit and turbo are included.If theres no interest I will be forced to scrap it.I finally talked to someone that works in the now defunct rental office.She said by the looks of it the town is sezi ng the property.p

Last edited:

mante

Quoting HHIVR4:

Ive pretty much waited as long as I can.If anyone is interested I will take $4000 (there is almost double that into it) and if you want whatever spare parts I have you can have them too.

I would be interested in trades full or partial to get my brother in a decent car.His just got repo'd.
3363175027 your better off texting me during working hours.

Message sent

strokin4dr

I'm excited about the new project! Thanks for all the help on Friday, Dave.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts