The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1078/2000 Galant VR4 Automatic $2500 Newport news va

Jesus_Negros

Well , when you get down here dont be a stranger!

transparentdsm

i wont, i plan to meet up with boost4u because he asked me to. as of right now i plan on being there december 13th to pick up the car, it may be the week before or the week after though. i have to buy the trailer hitch for my durango that i just got and once i do that i can head down to pick it up. im going to trailer the car home.

matt92vr4

Congrats! Turbo ATX AWD are so much fun!

GSX_TC

I spy on base DoD decals =D

citymunky

Yea, there are 11 Bases in this area.

"The military has a large presence in the (Hampton Roads, VA) region. Area military facilities (alphabetically) include Camp Peary in York County, Fleet Training Center Dam Neck in Virginia Beach, Fort Eustis in Newport News, Langley Air Force Base in Hampton, Naval Amphibious (Now Joint Base) Little Creek in Virginia Beach, Fort Monroe in Hampton (closed in September, 2011), Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth , Naval Station Norfolk (in which it shares land with Camp Allen), Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia Beach, the Coast Guard Integrated Support Command Portsmouth. Saint Julian Creek Naval Depot Annex in Chesapeake, Joint Expeditionary Base East in Virginia Beach, and Naval Weapons Station Yorktown in York County.

Jesus_Negros

All of that is within 40ish miles too. It's rare NOT to see a DOD base decal on a car.

transparentdsm

clark - thanks buddy, im really excited about this one. i will be out in the tahoe area relatively soon, you still there or completely in the LA area now?

turbo_negro - haha, i know, i used to live in virgina beach, right on 69th street. those decals are everywhere

Jesus_Negros

Hey Williamsburgh Car&Coffee are having their last meet on the 15th you should stop by since it's on your way to Newport News.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned