The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FOR SALE: evo flip key reopened!!! 40$ shipped 35$ for 2 or more

transparentdsm

closing the thread tomorrow night when i get home from work at 7 or so, just want everyone who may want one to have a chance at getting it. everyone on the list i will contact you after i have closed the thread.

transparentdsm

here is the final list. no one else can add there name. i plan on buying a rounded number so i will be getting 40 of these keys, leaving 6 left over keys that i will sell once i finish everyone elses order, so please don't ask. expect a PM from me on thursday if your name is on the list and make sure to have your 5 dollar deposits ready. im not sure when i will be able to ship them, but i will keep everyone posted. i hope to have every single key made andz sent out by/before christmas.

1: boostedbeast - 2 keys
2: LIV4PSI
3: PlatypusOfFury - 2 keys
4: JamesFoster - 2 keys
5: DustyDuff
6: MellowVr4
7. desant78
8. LordAthey
9. Defiant
10.Xfactor
11.DarkEaglTSi
12.gotclutch87
13.Racah15
14.coolclean577
15. Jasonvr4 - 4 keys
16. Solidviper89- 2keys
17. Spyder 1 key
18. 91_427 2 keys
19. Redwood
20.14of2000 2 keys
21. 4Grim 2 keys
22. matt92vr4 1 key
23. rmontalvo23
24. Turboman_456

GSX_TC

Hey me and BPU925 bought ours from you a long time ago and still can't figure out where to get this key cut. We have tried every place there is like ace, wal Mart, home depot and even various key cutting places.

So my question to you is where can we have this flip key cut?

transparentdsm

i dont know your area, in my area i can get it done at home depot or anything like that. did you try a locksmith place... this is the reason i wanted people to send me precut keys the first time, but that got to be confusing and some of the keys that were sent broke while cutting them.

GSX_TC

Haven't tried a locksmith place but I think bpu925 already has. I guess I'll just try another home depot location and a bit more places and just hope for the best.

GSX_TC

Will do, thanks man.

transparentdsm

just placed the order for the keys, so far i have recieved deposits from 18 members. 6 of you have forgotten to pay me. please do so soon. i will keep you all updated as to the progress.

transparentdsm

got the keys in today, i will be starting to make the keys on this sunday. and then my next day off, next thursday i will be in virginia picking up 1078

matt92vr4

Cool! Have fun with the atx. They are awesome! Any progress on the keyless entry?

transparentdsm

as of now no, the one i bought is too big but im looking for a new one and im going to get measurements before i buy this time. i will keep everyone posted on that through the how to thread once i find a suitable unit.

transparentdsm

ok so i have received all the keys a few days ago and i started to make the keys as of right now i have 9 keys finished, i hope to get 15 more done, if not the rest, by monday. on monday i will be emailing all the people that paid me to there email address at that time i will need your full name and shipping address the number of keys you ordered and you name on the forum so i can get the keys to the people who piad for them and sell whatever keys i have left over.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned