The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Finally got one

Turboman_456

Well after two weeks of negotiating with the seller a plane flight to San Jose Ca and a 680 mile drive back home to Wa I am now the owner of VR-4 #456 1992 The Grey.I had a GMC Typhoon for a little while It was a headache /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif,Japanese cars are so much easier to mod.Heres the pic from Saturday in San Jose. Here are some pics of my nightmare come true.No more American muscle for me I'll take the rice.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoostedAWD91

congrats and welcome to the board. Please post some pictures and send your vin# and badge number to iceman69510

Brunoboy

you flew to the bay area, and didnt tell us!? lol geez.

Last edited:

DR1665

Pics or you forfeit the badge. Sorry, son. It's in the rule book. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

'Grats!

deez

You could have bought mine and saved some driving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome to the board. +1 on some pics. Post some of that typhoon too, I think those are interesting vehicles also. The gvr4 is a whole other animal, enjoy!

fivestardsm

in4picsorban.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Turboman_456

Ya I will post some pics when it is not raining,you know how it is in the Pacific Northwest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nartanian

Lookin clean. Welcome man.

Quoting turbowop:
Some pics would be nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

How in the hell did you post in here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned