The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: evo 8 IC piping kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGVR4

Jon, do you still have any of these kits available and ready to ship to work with a stock bov? If so, let me know the total and I can paypal right away. Thanks

I have my mock up set still, it needs to be finish welded, but I could do it probably tomorrow.

KGVR4

Would you be able to provide me with a price for all the silicone couplers and fastners? Would you be able to get them and ship with the kit? Also is it the same price for polished SS?

Sr71sss

Quoting Jonvr4:
Don't thread jack then, I told you I sent it with the other stuff.
#1zv9x05703000134062

wow didnt know it was a federal offense /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

sent it off I asked for a refund early this week with no response and today you say you sent it off, 10 days later.

lack of communication can kill a deal no matter who you deal with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

conrad

Sent on 3/17 10:15AM to you!

It is boxed and was going out with the 4 kits that are being shipped today. IF you would like I could just send you a refund or I can ship this afternoon with the rest of the stuff.

Please read your messages and respond to them. If you would have told me you just wanted the $$ then fine, but I didn't get a response so stop bitching like a fgt. I am not Ian Austin, so I don't pretend to be busy but sit on the internet all day. I have had quite a few projects aside from intercooler piping. If you want I will refund you, you keep the f***ing piping and STFU.

Quoting KGVR4:
Would you be able to provide me with a price for all the silicone couplers and fastners? Would you be able to get them and ship with the kit? Also is it the same price for polished SS?

The price on couplers is
1.75-2.5in Coupler - $10
2.5in coupler- $6, two are needed
2.5in 90* - $17
2.5in 45* -$17

The $290 shipped is for polished 304L SS. I can order all the couplers if you would like, as I do have to place an order for quite a few items this coming week. Let me know if you are interested.

Brunoboy

hey where are you ordering your couplers from jon? and what lengths are needed?

KGVR4

Quoting Jonvr4:
Quoting KGVR4:

The price on couplers is
1.75-2.5in Coupler - $10
2.5in coupler- $6, two are needed
2.5in 90* - $17
2.5in 45* -$17

The $290 shipped is for polished 304L SS. I can order all the couplers if you would like, as I do have to place an order for quite a few items this coming week. Let me know if you are interested.

After I get these couplers is there anything else I need other than the 2g elbow? So total via paypal would be $358 shipped? Jon please PM your cell # so I can give you a call tomorrow and we can talk.

Thanks

My phone # is 303.704.8923.

treefidy your kit has shipped, and is going to be there on thursday.

When you guys get your piping kits, please be sure to leave positive feedback on my good guy thread, as I am trying to turn my reputation as a seller around.

Brunoboy

Quoting Jonvr4:
When you guys get your piping kits, please be sure to leave positive feedback on my good guy thread, as I am trying to turn my reputation as a seller around.

my kit will be here tomorrow, and will do. Can you tell me where to buy the couplers for those prices
-shane

Hey Guys, here is some pics of what is needed to be done to make the kit fit.

100_0252.jpg

100_0256.jpg

100_0263.jpg

100_0257.jpg

464/2K

nice intercooler, wonder who bent the hell out of that one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Anyone else interested in a kit? I am going to be placing an order on materials this coming week, so I would like to have a good idea of what I need.

Brunoboy

just got it less than ten minutes ago,looks good, Is that chip though going to boost leak???? and the beads are guaranteed to hold? Thanks though
-shane

Last edited:

Yes, the chip is superficial and will not cause a leak. I didn't want to add more slag to the area. Those beads held 30psi on my car with a 68lbs/min turbo and worm clamps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Also if you notice, the BOV is not centered. I left them like that so if you decide to use a GM translator you can cut the piping and not move the BOV.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

cool, so each kit was tested? =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts