The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: AMG FRONT BAR

89jvr4

Hi all, I've had this bar for a couple of years and was planning to put it on my 90 RS. But I'm planning on sticking with the original front bar, so this one needs to go. When i first bought it the colour was green and was cracking in spots so i decided to start stripping it and get it ready for paint. I only got as far as removing the green top coat and some of the many other layers of paint in some spots. I'm not sure what i should price it at as it looks terrible at the moment. I'm located in Australia and yes it does come with the AMG badge. Pretty much what you see is what you get, so any help on pricing would be appreciated and I'm also open to international shipping if anyone is interested. TIA!

20230825_120438.jpg

20230825_120651.jpg

Nvrlose1

Hey I'm a serious buyer interested in the bar, I'm in the USA so I'd need it shipped. Please message me because I'm not able to pm you due to not having enough interaction here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned