The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo X shocks and strut's?

cheekychimp

Do those actually fit Curtis, I mean in terms of being roughly the same height. I am interested because I am running modified Cusco coilovers from a Legacy GT on the front of the daily at present and a set of mismatched rears. The idea of having a set of matching Cusco rears is quite attractive.

As for the OP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Very nice modification. Looks phenomenal and I hope they handle as good as they look. You are going to have a very unique and extremely good looking VR4 Sir! Now get back on that lathe and turn out some plugs for the original strut top holes and paint them to match, then I'll be really impressed!

rdomeck

^^^ I actually thought about welding those up! If (or when) I pull the engine back out for something (because I blow it up?) I will paint the engine compartment and weld up those holes. I would actually make some plugs for them, but I still have to keep in mind that this is going to be my daily driver and it WILL get dents, dings, scratches, etc. I could go crazy(er) on this thing, but it already has much more money than my wife will ever know about thrown into it and a lot of my time that I should have been making money or spending with my twins.

Regardless I am going to end up with a nice DD that should bring me many miles of joy and look pretty nice doing it!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned