The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

evo x owner to white galant vr4

GSX_TC

That's messed up man

Sorry guys for the confusion...I will explain in detail. Early May I got my car repossessed for missing 170 dollars worth of a car payment in march. The delinquent days added up and since the car was "re wrote" i Did not have the 45 day grace period Most people have on late payments/missed payments. Well 38 days went by, and $170 delinquent My car was taken. Impulsively, I had thought that I was not going to get my car back, let the repo go through and buy another car. Well that is exactly what I did. I bought a vr4 that I had seen at a local dealer. 1 week goes by without my evo and I decided I missed my car too much...I pay all my fees and get my car back. Here is where my impulsive decisions prove how short sited my decisions sometimes are. I now have two cars and two car payments (financed 2k on the vr4). I asked what I could take off the evo because I thought maybe some parts might go on the galant eg: ic, springs, struts etc..I obviously did not give good detail on what is done to the evo because anything I take off would be replaced with stock parts for the evo. My evo has an ets 4in ic, full upper/lower ic piping, turbo back exhaust, wga, cams, intake, eibach pro kit and a full length MAP tubular manifold. I feel like I am in a hole I dug too deep and can't get out of and financially the best decision would to give the car up or sell it. Unfortunately, the car (evo) cannot be sold at the price I owe the bank so giving it back would be the only other option. Which led me to my undetailed question about "taking parts from the evo and putting it in the galant". There is no way I can sustain two car payments and I obviously made a stupid decision. I live and learn though. Nothing fishy is going on. Sorry for the confusion

lol I financed project cars well into my 20's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I know what you mean!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned