The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

evo 8 seats

streetmasters

I just ordered seat brackets for my integra- with my discount the brackets were 165 shipped for the pair and all I jad to tell them was the measurement/distance of the holes on the existing slider...not sure if this would help but if people are still looking to buy brackets I would be willing to call wedge engineering.net...all I need are the measurements and pics...
Just a suggestion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

stealthtt24

So im bumping this, hopefully gtluke will post pics. I want to get rid of my old front Galant seats but the brackets, when I take them off of the seats, pretty much makes the seats useless to anyone that wants to buy them? So im holding out on pics so I can bolt these damn evo seats in and figure out what the hell to do with the old ones!

stealthtt24

So would I, does anyone else have any pics of their install of evo front seats?

stealthtt24

Thanks Jay, I remember that thread but forgot you had some pics of the front installed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned