The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo 6 spd

Jesus_Negros

Gee I wish I was you IRL

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting DR1665:
Will the Evo gearbox bolt up? No. Is it possible? Yes. But I guess we've beaten that horse.

EXHIBIT B: former US servicemember DSM left behind in Germany

One minor addendum to your post. The US-spec 1g vehicles sold in Europe were Chrysler badge (Eagle or Plymouth) only, and were sold through Chrysler dealers there, with the intended purchasers being US military. "Left behind" is generally an accurate description, as they were able to leave them there or bring them back to the US easily if the owner desired.

mitsuturbo

I can't be the only one that noticed "Norristown PA" on the back of that DSM with what (as someone else already pointed out) looks like Galant foldable mirrors.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
didn't look that closely, but you are right. That car certainly didn't start its life in Europe.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned