The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ETS Extreme Turbo Systems(Not Revolution Motorsports/Jesse)

icurunnin

I ordered my ETS FMIC kit from Jesse and he placed the order like I asked. Everything went smooth with him. Now when it comes to dealing with ETS..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
I received my kit when promised. Open the kit and find they did not send my intake pipe, or clamps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. The box clearly said GVR4 Kit w/intake in marker and they give you a QC checklist confirming everything is correct. I called up Tom @ ETS and he confirms it did not ship. So I wait the week to get my intake. Get it and it doesnt have the 2 1/2" - 3" 90 degree elbow to the turbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif. Again I find a checklist in the box confirming everything is there. What I did receive was a 2 1/2"-3" straight coupler which I could not use. I called ETS again and spoke to Michael who realized they sent the wrong coupler and ships one out UPS Express 2 day. So after 3 weeks of waiting and calling I finally get all my kit together and have it installed. Just be prepared to get $#!TTY Quality Control for the $1k you pay for their kit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I'm sorry for your troubles!! Anybody that buys a kit or ANY part from me should contact ME if there are any troubles with the order. I'm not going to say I never make mistakes, or that ETS never makes mistakes. In most cases, ETS and myself will bend backwards to make things right. In this case, you're sour enough to make a bad guy post, and if there's anything I or ETS can do to take that taste out of your mouth I'll gladly make it happen!!

i would deff NOT label them as bad guys at all... however one thing that sticks out in my mind that does need to change is them making sure everyone is doing there part in putting everything in the box. I also ordered the fmic kit and intake about 2-3 years ago and the first box i got that said everything was there was only the core and piping.. missing the intake, couplers and t bolts lol. Talked to JR and jesse i that night before JR. Anyway they ended up overnighting me the missing parts.. Got the intake, t-bolts and couplers or so i thought. Relized i was then missing the coupler for the intake to turbo! so i got a 3rd package again overnighted out of troubles and it was finally complete.

Im sure in my mind they lost out money bigtime for overnighting like that and i really commend the service i got from jesse and JR at ETS. As Jesse said they WILL bend over backwards to make the situation right.

On a side note i later upgraded turbos and im pretty sure i was the first person to ever run a PTE SCM series turbo with there kit and we went through a trial and error of 3 pipe config to get it fitting correctly as planned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

steve

Reminder for you guys...

This is the Bad Guy forum. If you have positive feedback about ETS, please post in their Good Guy thread (or start one). Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned