The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EBAY seller ongreenperformance.com

maxpain

Bought a 1g turbo ecu from ongreenperformance.com / ebay.

Pictures tell everything. Product isnt "good working condition" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

- capacitors arent replaced
- electrolyte acid in board
- burned board and one chip

click

This transaction isnt over yet but please be carefull when you use this companys services.

number3

If this is true this is a very rare case. If you need help get a resolution I will help anyway I can.

maxpain

Nice now ecu and money gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ebay told to ship ecu back so i shipped that back with out registering (mistake)

So now tracking code says that OGP have received packet, but with out registered packet ebay dont give money (250$ limit)

OnGreenPerformance dont answer my mails and ebay dont give a sh*t. So money and ecu gone. Dont buy from OGP.

maxpain

Label/Receipt Number: CP075352607FI
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

Your item was delivered at 1:38 PM on April 1, 2010 in ROSEDALE, MD 21237.
Track and Confirm

Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, April 01, 2010, 1:38 pm, ROSEDALE, MD 21237
Bullet Notice Left, March 27, 2010, 8:34 am, ROSEDALE, MD 21237
Bullet Arrival at Unit, March 27, 2010, 6:13 am, ROSEDALE, MD 21237
Bullet Inbound Out of Customs, March 24, 2010, 8:10 am
Bullet Inbound Into Customs
Bullet Inbound International Arrival, March 24, 2010, 8:08 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, March 23, 2010, 4:59 am, HELSINKI, FINLAND
Bullet Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, March 23, 2010, 4:32 am, HELSINKI, FINLAND
Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned