The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dual gauge pod speaker grille replacement anyone have one?

DR1665

YAY ME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

yum i need that, does anyone know if that fits along side the lotek pillar 2 pod? I currently have that up and it looks like it would be a close fit.

onesickcrx

Well I got it all mounted up and finshed the wiring on these gauges last night. I think it came out pretty nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IncorpoRatedX

i have one of these too. I dont really like the loss of the speaker, but the location is very nice for ease of sight.

Struc

I've long since replaced my dash speakers in my 2g Spyder and GVR4 with a 1" Dome tweeter from a component speaker setup. If you do that, you could probably just stick the dome on the back of the gauges, pointing at the windshield. That's what I'm thinking right now.

IncorpoRatedX

those things look tacky and trashy as hell.

I would never, ever, ever do something like that to a gvr4.

AnotherNewb

Quoting onesickcrx:
Well I got it all mounted up and finshed the wiring on these gauges last night. I think it came out pretty nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That looks great. Clean and functional. Props on your choice of gauges. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Struc

Quoting Alpha Male:
those things look tacky and trashy as hell.

I would never, ever, ever do something like that to a gvr4.

?? A 1" dome tweeter looks tacky & trashy? OK.

FWIW, I have mine under the stock speaker grilles currently, but I was just throwing out a suggestion for somebody who wanted to keep functionality of the speaker position while using the space for the speaker gauge pod.

onesickcrx

So installed everything including new radio and my other gauges very happy with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Struc

That radio looks familiar!

stealthtt24

Quoting onesickcrx:
Its a 4 speed isn't yours?

Those AEM gauges look sick! Were they expensive?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned