The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Door glass seal

Dsmrt01

Hi, does anyone have a door glass seal for the front driver side door? (91-92 galant)

It’s the rubber seal that goes in the window channel that seals the glass when the window is rolled up.

If not maybe someone knows of another part that would work.

Thanks

Ryan

qwklil4

Just sharing because I was looking for the same thing earlier this year. I tried an Expo LRV (92-94) and a 7th gen galant seal, and neither was close to fitting the channel dimensions.

I would guess the early 90's colt/mirage seals might work, but i found a 6g galant piece before i found one of those to check.

GL

Conrutz

Hey man! I am also from Omaha! I own 934/1000! The other day we drove past your house and spotted your cars! We have a small dsm community out here! You’re always welcome to join! I’m sure we could use your expertise! Dm me! @jspecrutz on instagram!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned