The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dog Leg fixable?

2of9

Well, my passenger rear dog leg fell off during winter. It looks pretty bad. Dog leg is still in okay condition. My question is, is if it's even possible to put the dog leg back on with this bad of rust /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Washed the car religiously during winter too(over and under)! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

misterfixit

Hmm i'd get patching quick. If you dont fill those holes in the wheel arch with good metal it'll throw water down the inside of the sill and rot the whole thing out from the inside and it'll take the inner sill and frame rail joint too!!

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned