The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DGR coilover

Boostdtalon

Saw this on a local forum. They make suspension for our cars. They also have a GB going on on Tuners right now. These are spittle more than K sports/BC racing. But they have several spring rates and you can swap in swift springs on there setups.
I've never heard of them. Just thought it was nice to see another option.

click

GSX_TC

haha yeah im on that list, im gettin a set of these, 1000 bucks shipped with a lifetime warranty and the option to specify what spring rate you want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GST95

Im trying to finalize my choice on spring rates for these for my galant. Id like to hear some opinions. This is for a primarily drag only setup with very minimal street use(3000miles/year at most). Ill be running an auto without a welded center diff and im looking to minimize squat at launch. My 60' goal is 1.4x or better with M&H slicks.

Since these will be valved to match the springs, im looking at something in the range of 9k or 10k for the front and probably 13k in the rear. Obviously this isnt going to be a very street friendly setup, but like i said this wont really see much street use. At first i was leaning towards 10/13, but now i think the fronts might be a little stiffer than needed so maybe a 9/13 setup would be better. Any opinions other than its going to ride like a brick on the street would be appreciated.

I just put my deposit in on these as well. After calling Russ and talking to him for awhile and reading a few reviews on a couple of other sites I decided to give em a try. I went with custom spring settings I'm either going to go with 8k/8k or 9k/8k I'll decide when I have to pay the rest when they are ready. I can't wait until they are ready I've only had my galant for 2 days which came with AGX's on tein springs. I cringe over every little bump in the road right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned