The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Desired parts for VR4s?

Spyke169

Quoting JCorbo25:
Quoting Dark_Horse:
Quoting Spyke169:
Quoting luis84one:
Adaptors to make evo suspension a bolt on deal

click

Does this actually work on a GVR4? Link is for a 3s adapter.

There was a thread that discussed this but I'm not sure what the conclusion was. Sounded like they would work on 'after market' evo suspension but not necessarily stock evo suspension.

I have stock Evo 8 suspension on my 1g DSM and used the front adapters, they works great. The rears I can't comment on as I have a welder, so I took the cut and weld approach for the rear lower.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Quoting idreamidrive:
I know we can make it ourselves, but for the people that don't have the objects to do it laying around...

Timing belt crank tool click

click

Kibby

Weld in metal for our rusty area behind the front fenders Shaped to fit. Kind of like the ones they sell for crx rears.

prove_it

Very stout aluminum block would be cool.

GSX_TC

Brembo brake idea, EVO seat bracket idea for sure.

prove_it

Front strut bar for those of us running evo top hats would be nice too.

JamesFoster

An aftermarket flux capacitor would be nice. Mine broke and I'm having a hard time finding a replacement as they're discontinued.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned