The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DELTA CAMS?

MellowVR4

Hey yall, i have bin looking up diff cams and was reading on these delta cams. Does anyone here currently running these, has anybody have had any problems with these cams. I mean beacause their a 190.00 for the pair shipped which thats pretty cheap and i looked up some history on them and most people like them for the quality and the price on them but they are regrinds so i dont really know. Just wanna see if anyone here has these. let me know please it will be very helpfull. And yes i know hks are king in cams so please dont put just get hks cams and dont worry about it, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gifi know. just want your guys and gals opinion. thnx

SouthCaliVR4

I have not run them in a dsm but I have used them on other cars, never had any problems with them. ymmv.

dsm10o0

You have to send your stock cams to them to have it regrind.

check out deltacam.com

MellowVR4

i thought it u just had to send a core, but im not sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

mitsuturbo

Build a proper head, then buy Kelford 272 or GSC Power Division S2 cams, and call it a day.
Kelford is the best around right now. The kiwis/aussies have a far wider market for our cars, and they know their sh*t. Kelfords can't be beat!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned