The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

cruise control

paul j

My cruise quit working awhile ago and I need help with it. Archives did not say where the fuse is and I cannot find one listed in the owners or service manual. It has no lights showing and the rubber on the clutch pedal is there. I only have Vol 1 service manual and it is of no help. Thanks!

paul j

Not sure what vacuum line you are referring to Tyler as I am not familiar with the setup. I will delve into it tomorrow and see if I can see where the parts are. Would vacuum line keep lights on dash and stalk from working?

TylerAdamson

If the vacuum line isn't attached to the cruise control it will not operate properly. Its usually the first thing I look at when a cruise control system isn't working.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned