The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Colorado (and maybe surrounding states) people long term plan?

GSX_TC

Yes it would man, I just GPS'd it. Coming from Houston it would be 18 hours and 40 mins just 1 way.

Keep in mind I'll be in Houston Texas from now on next year.

Last edited:

Diego

From San Clemente,Denver to Dayton

This would be the way to take, it only adds another HOUR to your trip.

Last edited:

Well if you're going to be in Houston that's different. How am I supposed to know you're going to be in Houston? We all know you are in CA dood. You should have said, "I will be in Houston by next year's shootout. It would add 18 hours to my trip if I go through CO."

Come on Mike.

GSX_TC

If I was coming from san Clemente, I would have no problem coming through Colorado to pick some of you up to ride along but next year I'll be in Houston Texas from now on so that'll be way different.

GSX_TC

Sorry, I thought you had saw that after my first post. I'm still willing to pick anyone up along the way from Texas to Ohio if they need a ride

Okayplayer

I would be down for a meet, but not sure if 1968 would make a trip like that. I would love to see what our cars would do tearing through some mountain passes. I could drive my wife's '06 Galant, does that count? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Galantvr4559

Royal gorge would make for some sick photo opps. Anyways im moving to denver and about 10 minutes from bandimere raceway.never been to royal gorge. Awsome meet idea.

raptorWagon

hmm...maybe, I'd be driving the '76 though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Lukefraizer

I'm totally down! It would be really cool to see masses of these cars on the highway! Or maybe up Rist Canyon/Deadman or something fun like that!

Diego

Waiting on word from Overkill, to get an ecu from him so I can be back on DD status.

Galantvr4559

For all of u.who dont know diego is moving back to iowa and we should do a meet maybe this weekend if its not to short notice. He leaves 2/29/12. I live in denver now so any where works for me.

Diego

Yup, my last day is Tuesday in the great state of Colorado... I still need to get the Galant fine tuned with some of you Guru's. She runs, just rough right now.... Seeing everyone before I leave would be pretty sweet.

I know Justin should be here this weekend sometime.

Diego

3O3EL0VR4

I would be willing to try and meet up somewhere in Denver this weekend. I'm moving into my new apt. next week so my scheduling is pretty tight but, keep me posted on this guys.

Galantvr4559

So I found some carnage when I pulled my tranny last night. Missing friction pad material. Got a act 4 puck to throw in for now, new throw out bearing and release fork, thanks galant 1517. Huge help.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned