The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Clutch dragging after new ACT2600

yubh8tn

I had a somewhat similar problem recently except it DID get worse. I decided to bleed it again for the 3rd time, except this time, when my buddy pressed the clutch pedal in, I noticed the whole trans moved just a little. There's a bolt that goes through the trans into the block right next to the slave and that puppy was hand-tight. I torqued it to spec and now it shifts great as the slave isn't moving the entire transmission... lol

check it and see if its loose or missing?

Last edited:

yeti

Your a life saver, I’ve been bleeding by myself with a wood block.

Had my gf step on the clutch and noticed a giant crack pushing the tranny away with each thrust of the slave cylinder.

Cheese and rice

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts