The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Citymunky

ktmrider

Bought/swapped JDM headlights for his D2 coilovers.

Jon is a great seller, patient with my tardiness and shipped the uber heavy box super quick. Thanks again mang!

tonie4ws

recommended seller,well inform his client & smooth transaction...i will purchase more parts from him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

quato

city found some rear lower suspension mounts for the evo shocks, found my wtb thread on the second page and contacted me. I recieved the mounts fairly quickly and without hassle of any kind. great guy to deal with!!

Ben

Posted in the WTB, he responded with what I needed, I paid and he got it sent out quick. All great here!

supa_saloon

Got the items.

As usual, it was a good deal, good communication, good deal, wrapped nice and tight and this time, the shipping was 2 weeks faster to compare the last time. thanks jon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

tonie4ws

Very kind guy,shipment arrived wrapped in a nice box,fast and well inform..
He had a kin sense to help his fellow member..Thanks Jon more power to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

im gonna be buying a rear motor mount bracket and a seat so far he has been good at replaying to the messages and he also is a big help

Jesus_Negros

Awesome guy I aske him tons of questions through text and he always takes time and call me and explains stuff so I dont misunderstand. Awesome guy and one of the rare folks who'll call instead of texting you!

he is a really great guy he trys everything to make sure you get the parts you need i would deffintly buy from him again

i got the seat and the bracket from him in less then a day talk about fast shipping and the seat was in almost perfect condition has been a great help if i buy anything again and he has i would defently go through him

EMX5636

Great seller and forum member. Found some stuff at a junkyard for me, pulled and shipped it promptly! Would definitely do business with again! Thanks man!

GSX_TC

Citymunky is a great seller, he sold me some badges and shipped them out very fast. Responded back and everything. Thanks again.

quato

Once again, awesome guy. Grabbed a couple parts for me from the junkyard and sent them over. Very well packaged and the items got here in good shape and quickly. Thanks!

calcaliente

Bought some stuff from him it was a GVR4 specific FMIC got it with all needed parts

Fish

Great seller, sent me tons of pictures so I knew exactly what I was getting. shipped fast and packaged very well. Thanks.

Chad989of2000

Hooked me up with a non-abs brake setup at an awesome price. Good guy for sure.

jnava

Staff member
Transaction went smooth, received two items properly packaged. Thanks John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned