The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Charles

Polish

Great guy to deal with. Fast shipping, packaged well, and great communication. He even included the paypal packing slip, thats a first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks again Charles.

MarsBars

I am going to have to say +1

I have never bought anything from him yet but he did give me a quart of oil at mod 05 when I really needed it thanks again!

stealthtt24

bumping this up cause charles bought my black grill and was FAST on payment, thanks charles!

RACER-X

Forgot to do this earlier. I bought the uic with maf, cuppler, and T bolt clamps from Charles a few weeks ago. I sent money pay pal as discussed.. Charles sent everything as he said packed very well I might add and sent in a very timely manner. Everything was in great condition and I will most deff. do business with Charles again in the future.

Sold some injectors to Charles. Was a fast easy transaction. I would do bussiness with him again and again.
Thanks,
Rob

92_talon_awd

Bought a Zeitronix wideband off of Charles aka Chucklesas. Smooth transaction with fast shipping a great communication. Would def buy from again. Thanks Charles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GSTwithPSI

Bought an A-pillar gauge pod from Charles. I was a bit worried about it getting broken during shipping. The Hulk himself would have had a bitch of a time smashing the packaging this thing was boxed up in. It was wrapped up excellent. Needless to say, I got my parts in good condition. Thanks Charles!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts