The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BoostedAWD91

jasonvr4

Recieved my part yesterday/ was packaged well for the long journey to AUstralia.Great communication, fast shipping,just perfect!!! Will definitely do business again with him!! Great guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Got my prop valve and lines and they are in great shape. I will buy from him again.

vapid

Everything was in great shape. I would do business with him again

Great guy. Very honest and a pleasure to do business with. Would do business with him ANYTIME!

His packaging was perfect, like always. I don't get often stuff, that's packed SO good, like he does. Uses a kind of blue sheet, and packs everything very securely and carefully in that sheet. A hurricane couldn't even damage it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Chris!

Last edited by a moderator:

boostingwild

great guy. he went out of his way to find me the part i was looking for and gave it to me and only asked me to cover shipping cost. excellent asset to our community. thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

TylerAdamson

Excellent seller, even with something as small as a door lock knob. USPS damaged the first package he sent. I sent him pictures of what I had received and he sent 2 more out the following Monday. Excellent seller and couldn't really ask for more.

slobra

I bought a heater core off him and even though I paid later then I said I would he shipped it really quick. Great understanding guy.

866galant

good guy, box was tore up but everything inside was ok.followed up with a tracking number and ships fast!

Great seller! Item was exactly as described. He also was very quick to ship it out. Thanks!

Eighty9TSI

Just had a "ABS kit" shipped to me, was packaged great and came as described. Just what I was in need of (and had ALL the parts together so I didnt have to track down all of the non-abs lines).

Would not hesitate to do business with again.

Thanks,
Ian

GVR4_1057

Great seller. Everything was perfect.

MitchooO

handled the sale great! even tho i sent him money for something he was sold out of! haha....but luckily he gets them regularly! iwould not hesitate to buy again from him! thanks for the good deal!

slobra

Great guy, shipped me an intake manifold with a great price for the quickness. Thanks again man.

cspetros

Purchased a radio trim for $10.60. Packed well, and shipped fast. Good communication too. Thanks!

Got a shaved Valve Cover from him. VERY VERY well packaged and arrived in a timely manner. Will recommend and buy from again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned