The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bleck

steve

Good buyer, quick payment and everything. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

I also had a good experience selling Sean a turbo. Would highly recommend.....A++++++++
grin.gif

Bimmubishi

Sean is the best. He's bought some stuff from me recently and probably before but I don't remember. He's also one of the few guys here I've met and he's one hell of a guy.

Al

Never bought anything from Sean, but i know him personally and he's a great guy. One of the few people i know that i can say is Genuinely nice without looking for anything in return.

atc250r

Staff member
Sean is definitely a good guy. I'd haev to say he paid promptly for the crank pulley I sold him. I handed him the pulley and about 1 second later he handed me the money. Now if I could just get the second pulley back from him
grin.gif
. Sean you know I'm kidding, I'll get it from you at the meet on the 6th.

John

sean is a very cool person. he tinted my back window when some how it just shattered when i drove the car onto my driveway. now i just need to get his car so i can put the 550s in and turm up the boost a bit.

hector

Hey I just saw this! Yew guys are fags!
grin.gif
J/k, thanks for the kind words, gentlemen

91GVR4

More thumbs up for Sean! I sold him some H&R's and it was hassle free. In fact he sent me more cash then we agreed to just to prove he wasn't trying to lowball me
jawdrop.gif
. Now that is a great guy!
worthy.gif

steve

quote:Originally posted by 91GVR4:
In fact he sent me more cash then we agreed to just to prove he wasn't trying to lowball me
jawdrop.gif
. Now that is a great guy!
worthy.gif
Now THAT is a crazy bastard!!!
tongue.gif

steve

Sean gave me his stock aircan to replace my hacked one, I now see intake temps under 100 degrees for the first time.
jawdrop.gif
Don't hack your aircans! Thanks Sean.
worthy.gif
You're my favorite Blackman.
grin.gif

4orced4door

Great to deal with, got the payment fast.

Plus he gave me good advice on not getting into debt.
wink.gif

Bleck is the man. He shipped out some strut tower bars very quickly. Everything was packed up real nice. I'd deffinetly recomned doing business with him.

I hope you enjoyed the beer.
beer.jpg

147/1000

Bought some AGXs from him. Shipped when he said he would and received them just fine. nice man to do business with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

number3

He shipped to me very quickly and was very easy to deal with.

Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned