The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bicycle Racks

deez

The Mitsu aftermarket roof rail kit with removable plates for the roof rack towers is MZ540008. Its discontinued but your local Mitsu dealer can get it thru "Vintage", which appears to be where discontinued inventory ends up.

When I got my rack this past spring they couldnt pull up any reference or numbers for my Thule. I don't know the part numbers but my footpack is off a 4 door e36 mid 90's BMW and the faring is the newer small style off of a Land Rover.
Here is the picture of the faring in case you can't picture it.

MX4

Mitsubishi actually sold Mitsubishi branded roof racks to go on to the VR4. I have one at home (its not mine though)

Ralli380Gvr4

Quote:
The Mitsu aftermarket roof rail kit with removable plates for the roof rack towers is MZ540008. Its discontinued but your local Mitsu dealer can get it thru "Vintage", which appears to be where discontinued inventory ends up.

the link I posted above is an online mitsu parts store that does carry the roof moldings w/ the removable plates for the roof rack. Just type in the part number you guys listed(thanks for the part number!). I ordered mine last week and I'll post pics when I get them in.

ggsxkid

i have the thule rack on my car. i love it!!!! i bought it used off of one of the guys on here and it looks quite old. not sure if you can still get the exact rack that i have.
DSC00184.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned