The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

beat90laser

tim (beat90laser) comes to my house with his friend matt (or mark i think) to buy a car. fine i sell them the car. previously before he came to get the car i told him that i had no plates to lend him. well the come here with no plates. so after 30 min after they leave they call me telling me that cops are pulling them over everywhere and that they need plates cuz they dont know if the car is stolen blah blah blah. whatever so i decided to lend them my new york plates with the agreement that they would ship them the next day to me. well its been over 2 weeks. beat90laser doenst return my pm's anymore and im going to have to pay for new plates because these two punks decided that the deal i gave them wasnt enough they also needed to steal my plates.

are there any fees with stolen or lost plates at the dmv?

4wheelsqueal

call the police and tell them that the plates were stolen and if they're still using them, they'll have some more explaining to do the next time they get pulled over.

First off his name is Eric

Secondly show me a PM where you said you couldn't lend us a plate I have all mine saved, you never said that.

Thirdly What PM's haven't I replied too?

Heres what I suggest you do instead of making bad guy threads about people's friends.

First take the 50 extra dollars that Eric gave you and get new plates, there 80 bucks or something like that. Secondly contact the Albertis Police Department and report them stolen. I got the car home for him, and I left it in his driveway with the plates still on the car in his possession.

sorry but now i dont trust neither of u. of course u wont come on here and say that u did wat u did, that it was him. i dont care. fact of the matter is that i am out of plates.

1. i cant seem to find the pm about the plates so maybe i didnt send it but honestly who buys a car expecting to use other peoples plates. think about it

2. extra 50 bux? no mofo, me out of the kindness of my heart took 50 bux off the asking price that u agreed were going to pay in full. i only asked for it back since i was pissed i had to go out of my way to try and help u guys for u to dick me over.

make this right, give me the kid's address and i'll tell the albertis police where my plates are.

I sent you a pm, I understand why I got the bad guy thread. It was only because I was the one who contacted it, I talked to you about the car, and I came up and got it with him. In all honesty though I've bought several cars using their plates to get them back home and I never ever had a problem with it. I left Eric the plates and I wrote down your address on a piece of paper for him. I didn't think he would screw any one over like that. You and I are both suffering now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts