The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Battery relocation - under hood wiring for positive side

socalgvr4

Relocating my battery to rear ...

What'd you do to get the small relay box on the positive side, plus the additional positive wires all attached together?

Did you guys use a 100amp circuit breaker in this location as terminal post or?

CutlassJim

Most people ghetto tape it to the fuse box. If you want to do it right and don't have ABS you relocate the IGN fuse to an empty spot in the fuse box and eliminate the hangy box completely.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
The circuit breaker needs to be at the battery end of the setup to protect the wire from back to front.

I made a little bracket to hold that fuse box next to the larger fuse box. Maybe can't see the details, but here it is.

Last edited:

i made a box around the cicuit box and put it in the fender well. then i ran the 0 gauge wire threw the fire wall were the a/c lines were. then i put a moroso box in the trunk and grounded the battery off in the trunk.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts