The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Back in the game!

Well i have been out of the DSM world for about 4 years now. My first DSM was a 91 Eagle Talon FWD that i got into the mid 11's. After the FWD i picked up a 92 Eclipse AWD shell and built a track/street car out of. I was able to get it to run a 10.89 at 135mph. After getting news i was going to be a dad i had to let go of my toys and grow up a bit lol. Well long story short a few weeks ago i picked up a 92 VR-4 #975. Motor runs strong, no trans grinds and interior is in pretty good shape. It needs some body work and a good paint job witch im kinda excited about doing. (Not myself that is). Car had a 3inch turbo back with a apexi cat back and had a make-shift fmic. The previous owners rigged the car. So im tearing it down as we speak. going to build a solid motor for it, havent chosen the turbo as of yet but want the car to have working a/c, dont care to much for cruise. Just want a DD mid 11sec car. Its going to be interesting this time around. Few things on this car im yet to know what the hell they are lol. Car is vary similar and vary different to a DSM. Well here are a few pics... Enjoy!
DSC00373.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

464/2K

Welcome, looks very nice. Was the car already in Ca??what are your plans for turbo?

Last edited:

Yeah i picked it up in the Riverside area. Turbo wise..... Im kinda looking at the FP03052 but still up in the air about it. My main focus right now is getting the body back to being as clean as possible while tearing it apart and building the list to put the interior and exterior back to stock.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned