The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Autometer shift light.

prove_it

Lone wolf: your right I did get a bit defensive back there. We are all friends, I'm trying to get help here.

Olson: drifting RC cars is fun too, I never really got the hang of it though.

Everyone: so I'm still wondering what other ecu pins could be used for a tach signal...
where is Keydiver?

91GSR

Quoting prove_it:
I know how to drive. I used to drift my accord, no e brake.

i have drifted the GSR around corners going about 80 with no ebrake...hella fun, but i wouldnt recommend it as it is NOT safe in a FWD car. i did it inadvertantly and ended up in a curb, bent control arms, drivers axle and tie rods. if u drift FWD on a regular basis ur just dumb. sorry to say.

BTW...best way to install that shift light is to throw it in the garbage can...

prove_it

I'm so glad I have asked a question regarding my car and only been attacked and harassed in this thread. If you have nothing better to say don't say anything at all.

This is a technical discussion, not a high school study hall.

Lonewolf64

With your attitude it was doomed from the start. No hating, just calling it like I see it.

prove_it

I'm not hating either. I have respect for all and never meant any harm by my comments. I only ask the same in return.
Again I will ask, are there any other terminals that can be used for a tach signal?

prove_it

thank you

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned