The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

atc250r

1941Galant

John is a great guy to deal with. I bought a part from him last week and communication was great, and so was the part. A++++++ guy

Polish

I bought a 2G MAF + Filter from John, awesome guy to deal with.

The only complaint I have is that he sent my parts in a Honda Box. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

powerplay

John is one of the most helpful and informative members on the forum. He is a great asset and I greatly appreciate his help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited:

14u2nV

Yup, good-guy there! BOught tails, paid quick, got them, great transaction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

quasimondo

Helped me change the timing belt on the ol' Banshee. Always willing to lend a hand.

steve

Bump. Fixed my sh1t! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Gvr4-330

Got my flywheel shipped out really fast. Thanks!

A great guy to do business with. Also quite fun to hang/talk with as well.

One of the people i miss most, since i'm not on the board much anymore...

1gnasty

bump for john he is a good guy that hook me up honest person and helpful
can't thank u enough for what u did thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

juan

Hertz

Staff member
He's the best. Impeccible communication, faster-than-light shipping, great value, infinite patience.

CmanorVr4

Took a memorable ride across NY-17a to Johns' place today, he gave me a sweet deal on some HKS cams, a really genuine person. Great knowing he's a stones throw away in case of any unforeseen vr4 dilemmas!!!

Rausch

Good man here. Shipped out hella fast, excellent communication, and all around good guy. I can honestly say that his only flaw is his brother! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks John!

Myles

I Just want to say that John is more then a good guy! And thanks again for inviting me up to the cabin. It totally made up for all the BS I had to put up with in NYC with work. John is part of what makes our community such a great place!

Rausch

Once again, John is the man. Always a pleasure doing 'Bidness' with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ktmrider

Nothing more to say, John is the best!
Thanks for the misc items sir.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Received a package last week from John. Packed quite well.

Thank you sir.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned