The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ApexHunter

GSX_TC

Needed a replacement ingalls rear upper control arm and David got it to me in less then a week and I was able to make it to my Galveston cruise, thank you for the expedited service David.

bobdole

Great seller. Shipped as promised. Thank you.

4orced4door

Quoting 4orced4door:
Awesome guy to deal with. Helped me get some parts for my TSX and everything arrived quickly and at a great price.

Increased sample size from one to three -- still awesome.

jnava

Staff member
sold me a new MMC badge. It was wrapped and shipped perfectly and promptly. What else are you selling, because this is a perfect seller. Thanks

prove_it

Yet another awesome deal made. Props to you good Sir! A great member in the community.

EHmotorsports

fast shipping and great communication. thanks!

EMX5636

Set up and delivered on the FEAL coilovers for my car. Stayed on top of building/shipping of them, and have been going back and forth with opinions, fitment etc. Great guy to have on the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Thanks Dave! (sorry for not doing this weeks ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned