The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone with tubular manifold advice?

4thStroke

Ahhh, so thats what happened to the turbos. I remember when Dustin took me for a ride, the car was vibrating and whining from the turbo. He told me he though that running the methanol might have done that, but I couldnt understand how, unless he was spraying pre-turbo and wasnt using a fine enough mist.

4thStroke

I thought he had sprayed a little bit but didnt take the time to tune for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Didnt he have it set up?

i've got a custom punishment. I reccomend him. i gave him the measurements (because shearer said thier manifold will not work on a vr4) and i think his name was tim at punishment made me one!!! Give him a call. Don't go cheap with the dnp they have cracked on a lot of people. Plus punishment has a lifetime warranty!!

I REALY don't like the collector of the dnp exhaust manifold. I can't see how the exhaust pulses won't become incredibly turbulent. One runner shoots the pulse in nearly sideways and the gases have to exit the wide open collector in a direction 90degrees to that. This can't be good for maintaining velocity.

A t3 manifold that collects the pulses more like the FP manifold is what I'd be looking for.

BoostedAWD91

How do the Turbonetics T3 Manifolds hold up? I bought a new turbo setup which has the t3 turbonetics manifold

VR4coop

I cracked a DNP right at the header flange. I bought it when they first came out. Also was a PITA to get the manifold flange bolts on and off.

Thanks
Clint

boostx

I have this one which is built like a tank

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts