The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Another Galant!!!

Jostar

Well, I had previously posted that we bought 14/2000 before, That car is a just a shell, A very nice shell by the way, Now we picked up another one, a kensisgton gray, I don't remember the number ( i'll get back to you guys on that) Ok, The guy we bought it from was a total moron, I don't care if he is a member here (i doubt it) We bought the car from Chicago heights, The moron we bought it from try to sell me a fully built head that was stock & had bend valves LOL!! Then he try to sell us a stock tranny for a GVR4 saying they have 50/50 power distribution & regular DSM trannies have 30/40 power distribution, LOL!!! & that DSM trannies are not comparable with the galant... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif I am gonna post pics of his magical fabrication... Thank god we did not pay that much...

Jostar

This GUY Threathen my family!! He threathen to hurt my cousin & all our cars we have, Sorry if i hurt your feeling & sorry if you couldn't scam me... My cousin has nothing to do with what i have said...

Myles

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Jostar

The previous owner which is probably a member here got insulted i called him a moron, So He thought that my cousin was posting this in the board, & got very angry & threathen to beat us up, My cousin has nothing to do with my personal opinions & my cousin ask me to apologized to the guy which i did, But i did tell him that my opinion is my opinion...

Jostar

Quoting Myles:
What did you guys end up paying for it?

I think my cousin ended paying 3k for it...
It's ok, but i needs alot of work in certain areas, Suspension is horrible, The tranny grinds on 3rd gear... Ic piping redoing it, has a decent intercooler... My cousin just wanted a daily driver for him & his kids, No abusing or high Hp number, We do have a 10sec drag talon...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned