The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

amber corners

acidrumz

I'm sporting some. Fitment is not a issue. Looks pretty sleek.
Seems like they got more in inventory, last i remembered the price jumped.

Last edited:

Chi271

Ordered a set of these when I owned 119 and they were great! But about a year after that I attempted to order a set for my buddy's vr4 and never received them till this day.. I'm contemplating ordering a set for 271, but don't wanna burn my money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting faqinshiet:
Hey guys
Was wondering if anyone had these on or any input on the quality and fitment. Thanks

click

Richard

Those are AMG Galant Replica corners made by Depo and are actually slightly darker than the real AMG corners. They are decent quality (for chinese parts) and have been around for several years now, Depo makes a lot replica/OE style lights.
2nd page>3rd column
1st page>left column

4Grim

20130313_141331_Hagrid_zps2a5a368c.jpg

I bought mine from a member here but they were still packaged in the Depo box. Fitment is perfect and its a quality piece. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chi271

Grim... I was so ready to pull the trigger on those bbs's. But you beat me to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif.. they look amazing! The corner lights look great to. Ohh and does depo have a warehouse in the states I can order them from? Seems like the eBay ads are all outside the u.s. don't want to wait a month for corners.

PolskiVR4

I just ordered some of these corners. The wait will be like 2 weeks ugh.

raptorWagon

Quoting Chi271:
Ohh and does depo have a warehouse in the states I can order them from? Seems like the eBay ads are all outside the u.s. don't want to wait a month for corners.

Probably not, even so, it's not like there is a super high demand for these corners and if there was a stateside dealer they would still be ordering from outside the country.

Last edited by a moderator:

PolskiVR4

Quoting PolskiVR4:
I just ordered some of these corners. The wait will be like 2 weeks ugh.

Well they came in today. I'm excited to put them on and they don't look cheap or anything.

Chi271

Ordered my set today! Couldn't resist.. especially after installing the factory base model, amber bumper signal lights.
93 glass headlights sitting on the shelf waiting to go on once these come in... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

zzrblacklady

Hi,
the orange turn signals are standard in Germany, see new ebay.de:

(http://www.ebay.de/itm/Blinkleuchte-vorne-links-Mitsubishi-Galant-VI-Stufenheck-E-30-E-39-/380502975313?pt=DE_Autoteile&fits=Model%3AGalant+IV+Stufenheck&hash=item5897bea351)

I also have a set of used original front indicators orange
Greetings from Southern Germany Holger

G

Staff member
Post pics of your orange OE lights. I'm pretty sure they are different than the amg orange lights.

G

Staff member
Something like that.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned