The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Am i over reacting? PTE Injector Cleaning!

cheekychimp

I'm in two minds on stuff like this. Yes it's unfair to publicly shame a company that a guy has worked hard to build up because of one crap couldn't care less attitude employee, but if you have been in contact, been led a cock and bull story and you are still not getting resolution, I say take the gloves off.

Some of you will know that a significant reason for my last visit to the States was to go pick up and ride a custom titanium bike I had built for me over there. My plan apart from just picking it up was to ride the f***ing wheels of it in brilliant MTB country as a dream vacation. In the end I never even got to ride on my own wheels because "BikeBling.com" sold a mission critical drivetrain part to another customer despite the four international phone calls I made to them long before the trip stating how important the part was to the trip and their assurances that they would hold it for me. By the time they admitted what they had done the damn part was on back order with every vendor until December, and I was 10 days off flying into Colorado.

The last straw was when I got back from the States and they still hadn't refunded the money. I sat down and wrote a scathing review on their Facebook page. I mean I can't wrench to save my life, but I can write when I put my mind to it. The post didn't stay up long but I guess they figured if I kept posting it up (as I would have done) a lot of people would probably have seen it and it would have been bad for business.

Magically, two weeks later this unobtainable part turns up on my doorstep in Hong Kong with FREE shipping and a complete no questions asked refund for the remainder of the order. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to play nice.

Kick 'em in the nuts whilst you have the chance, get the upper hand and then squeeze until they submit!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned