The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Aem Ems Experiences?

Lukefraizer

I have one in my Galant now and it is good. I don't have a lot of experience programing it but if you want to get some specifics you should talk with cobrajetguy on the forums. He is good with it, did my tune and all that good stuff.

pizer6792

I have an AEM EMS V1 on my galant. I guess it really depends on your understanding of engines, tuning and computers.

For me, it was very easy to catch on after TheBoz (Keith Boster) explained a few things to me. The hardest thing is getting the idle but after reading the manuals and various online threads, I was able to get mine to idle fine without the IAC.

I plan on buying an AEM EMS V1 for my supra real soon too.

I guess my only grip is my AEM EMS reads the wideband off by ~1. I am not sure if I assume the gauge is right or the AEM EMS. So far I assume the gauge is right and then offset the AEM EMS. Any thoughts?
Hey. Do you know how the iddle works using A/C? I need a start up map for a stock engine map IAT 450CC

pizer6792

I have one in my Galant now and it is good. I don't have a lot of experience programing it but if you want to get some specifics you should talk with cobrajetguy on the forums. He is good with it, did my tune and all that good stuff.
Do know you how it works using A/C?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned