The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

? about af gauge and bumper cover

seizer

First question is... I have a faze a/f gauge I got from a mechanic for free that has a green yellow red display I have heard these are basically junk for our cars is this true? Should I get a better gauge and not install this one that's given to me? If so what would be a better choice? Question two is I have a good size crack on the bumper cover can this type of material be bonded or repaired some way? Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!

Hertz

Staff member
Yes, blinky light narrowband A/F gauges are pretty much useless.

Yes, bumpers can be repaired.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned