The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

91 Galant vr4 Illinois sold

BpuVR4

Where were you a month ago before i took on another Volvo?! Car looks good.

gvr4ever

Aside from some cancer wholes in the rails, that looks like a decent starter car. Exhaust looks worst than what I replaced with SS on mine, but I expected way worse from the rust belt.

Jesus_Negros

I hate rust but this would be a nice winter beater.

BpuVR4

Do those frame rails seem saveable enough in the right hands?

gvr4ever

I'm not seeing the price in the title any more. Depending on what the price is, I feel like the sum of the parts are likely worth it, but unless you can trade labor and are in the mechanic, body, paint profession... That car looks border line loss, salvageable to me.

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert.

Fourdoor

I was all in until I saw the frame rails, and if I knew how to weld I would still be in! We have a truly honest seller here willing to show the good with the bad, so if you can do welding or know someone who can do welding those frame rails can be reinforced / replaced.

Good luck with sale to an honest man,

Keith

gvr4ever

Please put the price in the title. I see it in the description, but how is this now sold yet? If someone can save this, that would be great. The photo with the blurry volleyball looks like the sealant before the rail has a long crack in it. Not sure if rust snuck behind it, but if this can be saved, please do. It's complete at least.

I was all in until I saw the frame rails, and if I knew how to weld I would still be in! We have a truly honest seller here willing to show the good with the bad, so if you can do welding or know someone who can do welding those frame rails can be reinforced / replaced.

Keith
Thanks man.

Keith

mitsuturbo

Should've left the price up for insurance comps. These things matter when one of these cars gets damaged. Now more than ever.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned