The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

91 eclipse strut bars for galant vr4

Tre3zy

hey guys i was just wondering i heard that you can use the 91 eclipse front upper strut bar for our cars.... well i found this good deal on ebay where they sell the rear upper strut bar too could i use it as well for my gvr4???

3rdstrikedsm

yes it will work. I have one in my car.

Tre3zy

ohh ok thnx.... appretiate it....

2of9

the 2g rear strut bar doesnt work. i am not sure, correct me please if i'm wrong, but the 2g rear tower doesnt fit, it'll need the 1g brackets.

pachood_1953

Quoting peter4:
turn it the other way

I have 60 dollar ebay special 1g front and rears in my car. I have my front bar flipped the other way to clear washer bottle and cruise (I use washer for meth) and have a bolt in the open hole on the strut tower.

Brunoboy

I told you they would work Tre3zy, dont believe me sometimes lol

bustedsm

I've got a front from a DSM and will be soon getting a rear, they work flawlessly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1990ggsxnj

Good to know.. There are a ton more wrecked DSM's out there than VR4's (or GSX's). My be easier to get a better deal now.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned