The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

89coltgt

1941Galant

I've picked up some parts from John over the last few months, and have had absolutely no problems at all. It is a pleasure to deal with him, everything is shipped quickly, and packed nicely.

gmp

Bought a turbo housing from him fast shipping and really well packaged.
Just what i needed,Thanks alot hope to do biz again!!!!

creeping_death

This guy is for real, got a 22 spline tc and a Jpipe just as described quick and easy transaction, super fast delivery. We'll do business again.

dsm10o0

Great guy to deal with! Bought an sbr manifold, shipped quickly, quick communication.

talontyme

Bought a link setup off him right before x-mas and got it In a couple of days,great price,great communication,just a great Guy to deal with. wish he had more to sell it was that smooth thanks man.

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
John is pretty damn good. I purchased a 23 splined transfer case from him after he waited and waited on me to forward payment. Then he shipped quick like yesterday and even used a premium shipping company. To top it off he packaged the part as if it was plutonium. Awesome. If John has it, buy it

raptorWagon

Bought his 4g63t rwd harness and thermostat housing, fast shipping, great communication and overall good guy to have dealt with!

dsmtalontsi95

Bought a T-stat housing cheap! Great guy to deal with.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned