The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

75% throttle engine/turbo governs?

I admit I was unclear, but only out of ignorance...Hence why I am asking on this forum.

Terry knows his stuff and immediatly diagnosed the problem after a lil more private discovery.

Regardless, I believe the problem will be solved which was my main goal.

Thanks Terry

BTW it isnt so much that when I reach 75% throttle it fuel cuts everytime, it is only in certain cases and maybe around 90% throttle which never happened with the 14b.

But yes it damn near throws my face into the dash lol and my mechanic seconded the fact that it was some sort of limiter, its jsut that he doesnt know the gvr4 specifically go about fixing the problem, well not with out some direction from you guys.

Thanks everyone for chipping in!

gramkrakr89

Quoting Beaner:
Quoting Terry Posten:

You have not been part of the phone conversations or the PMs back and forth over the last day or two.

Exactly. A noob with 16 posts asks a question on the forum and you take it straight to pm and phone calls.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned