The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

431 has a little brother 584/1000

GVR47111K

Looks sinister! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Awesome build and I'm very jealous of the wing.

GSX_TC

Nice, that color looks very much like the EVO 9 MR grey. Always loved that color.

thecman02

That is awesome. My poor galant needs body work in the worst way :-/ If you have a paddock setup at shoot out my sh*t is getting a car cover put on her so I don't her the endless amount of ridicule from my friends haha.

LIV4PSI

Don't worry Chris, your car is no where as rough as mine. I will park beside you to help make yours look better.

Gizmo, looks awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

MellowVR4

Did the mounting holes for the wing line up to the stock ones??

Gizmovr4

Jordan - your fuel pump made 556awhp and we were not out of fuel pump!!! Yup - Jdm - didnt see that coming did you !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

Quoting MellowVR4:
Did the mounting holes for the wing line up to the stock ones??

The center one did line up - and we used that as our guide - the others did not.

cheekychimp

Nelson,

Beautiful looking car, looks like my car's evil twin ...

... but with much better paint! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Gizmovr4

Nice car!! I like that you didnt cut the front bumper either! I will have to make it over to your side of the world some day to check it out in person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Now you are making me want to repaint my Belize Green '92 (as if 1051 didn't already have me thinking that...).

JamesFoster

Man that car came out awesome. Love it. I love seeing these cars being restored and built properly. I wish I had access to a body shop and the skill to do body and paint work. Those wheels look a lot like Evo 9 wheels. They look good.

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

Video of 584 on the Dyno on E85 2.0l - Fp 3052 turbo 556awhp at 30psi - Nate Crisman riding shot gun and tuning ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

click

Dyno graph

Last edited:

4orced4door

Nice choice on the R32 wing! Cheeky, KC, and I have been pushing that wing on everyone for years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

MellowVR4

Nice numbers

Gizmovr4

Went to the track today to support a good friend that was running his 2g race car. Although 584 was not built as a drag car since I already have 431 I figured why not make a pass or two while at the track?!? Drove the car to and from the track and ran the car on street tires . The plan was to only make one pass for the fun of it. First pass I launched the car ok 1.6 60ft but had trouble with the shifting. Second pass much better 1.7 60ft shifted every gear - but took it easy lifting gas to shift - not wot the entire run .... I was happy with that run - car ran an 11.6@125 mph . I believe on slicks with not lifting to shift car will go 10.9 . Since I have 431 the likelihood of 584 going back to the track is slim to non ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

584 with track war paint on windows ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned