The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

420 is home

14u2nV

Just got it unloaded, gonna work on unloading the parts and getting an inventory. Next step, titling issue. Plan is to completely disassemble this, and redo it from the ground up. I want it to be 100%, so it will take a while. More pix will be added as I dig stuff out.

Last edited:

14u2nV

More pix, see something you want, make an offer. I don't want to store anything. I will make a f/s thread later.

14u2nV

no, I'm stripping it down to completely redo it. Actually, all of those parts were just sitting in the car already, so I didn't have to do much work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I just don't want to store all the extra parts. I've already got enough parts in the garage to build a full car +.

maroonmetallic

How much for the driver's side rear dogleg that you didn't take a picture of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-Shawn

14u2nV

I didn't find the rear ones, just fronts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

381gvr4

About time somebody saved this one!!!! Best of luck to you on your build!!!

steve

Good luck Kenny, IIRC #420 has a troubled past.

14u2nV

Yeah it does, but hopefully I can get it all straightened out. If not, guess it will become a track car.

14u2nV

if possible, I'd like to get the original badge back from whoever has it. I'll buy it or trade another one for it. I just really think she needs her original name.

you might message snakedelong and see if he remembers who he originally sold it to.

Polish

I think it is a local guy that bought it, not 100% sure though.

Polish

click

Check there ^^^.

Not looking good.

Ralli380Gvr4

420 and it's a green car haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif goodluck with the build.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts