The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

28/1000 part out BG car

Captn

Sorry for the late relplys. My son was born on the 6th so I've been pretty busy. I will try this weekend to respond to pms.

Kibby

Pm sent

Mn92gvr4

You still got the rear bumper? If so how is the support? How much do you want for it?

Kibby

Im curious as to what a tre stage 1 trans is.

Captn

stock rebuild on trans I should have posted that!

I still have rear bumper supports are good. I would do 60$ + shipping. Not sure how much it would cost to ship

mitsuturbo

Does the car still have the rear window trim? I need the piece on the driver side. Mine has a ding in it, and it's driving me bonkers. Hell, i may just buy all 8 or so pieces if you've got them and they're in good shape. I believe there are 4 primary pieces, and 4 corner pieces.

Also, turbowop is looking for side glass trim (top of door) for all 4 windows, i believe. If you have this in good shape, he would probably love it if you PM'd him about it.

birdman24

Hey Captn, you never responded to my PM.

92_talon_awd

I'd love to have that dash badge, could stay with its next of kin

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned