The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2020 Calendar

transparentdsm

Quoting HollywoodHalo560:
I posted on all the facebook groups. What is your e-mail address they can send them to?

[email protected], looks like I will be able to make this happy. Hopefully I can have something finished and ready by the end of the week.

tigerspeed35

A good handful of guys that really have very good clean examples of our cars... my clean 91 will look bad next to guys like Mark's but something to be proud of to be connected to a good group of enthusiast.

transparentdsm

ok, so thanks to you guys i will be making this, its going to be a little late, but it will be done and ready before christmas.

gvr4ever

Quoting tigerspeed35:
A good handful of guys that really have very good clean examples of our cars... my clean 91 will look bad next to guys like Mark's but something to be proud of to be connected to a good group of enthusiast.

I hope many examples make the cut. A few look like they've had full restores or are very clean original examples, but many have some use and miles on them. Mine's original, but I've kept up on all maintenance and I try and keep her clean.

transparentdsm

ok, here is the link for the calendar.

click

it is still pending review, but should be up and available within the next 24hrs.

im as happy as i can be with the calendar considering how fast i put it together. it looks like i will be able to do this again next year, so im starting now. get your photos together, make sure there high resolution and good quality. id like to do a bit more then just a picture. id like to add owners names and a little info/bio on them and or the car.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

So do we just post pics in the other calendar thread?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts