The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1uGlyGalaNt

talontyme

Bought a isc motor from him showed up right away and was just as described thanks again.

92GVR4num65

I dont believe its mathematically possible how fast that ISC showed up....thanks a million!!!! Good Guy for sure!

bmxkid415

Found me a AC pig tail that I thought was going to be impossible to get.

VERY fast shipping. Thanks A lot!

JSchleim18

Another good deal from him. Always adds a nice touch to his work too

2000GTX

Bought a TPS from this guy. Shipped it out promptly, made it here quick, works perfectly. Great member, would buy again.

losermakesgood

Great communication. Part was as described and even went out if his way to make sure it was good. Will buy from him again.

DynastyLCD

Brian and i struck two deals, i bought a throttle cable from him, and he bought some injectors and a 2g maf from me. very smooth transactions, quality parts, quick payments.... no complaints about this guy! awesome to deal with! A+ forum member!

ktmrider

Bought a modded BOV/BPV from him.

As advertised, good shipping and communication. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned