The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1807/2000

asmo

Thought Id post up a few of my VR4, just bought it recently it has 175k, and is a sunroof car.
It was parked for about three years, about two years ago I offered $2500 for it and the owner refused to sell, I told him to call me when he was ready. Recently he lost his license so he finally sold it to me, for only $100! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Ive added 17" wheels and 215/45/17 general tires, K&N, flushed the fuel tank, new fuel filter, replaced seized rear brake caliper, new starter, TPS sensor, ECM, and changed all fluids.

Last edited:

Nice, 100 bucks isn't bad. Not a fan of the wheels but hey, whatever you like.

524of1000

$100 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif!!! you're dead to me. Awesome buy.

$100? Sure you didn't forget a zero? As for chromeglocks comment, mine just needs a bath, and now a head gasket. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

$100 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Congrats. I think those wheels are the same ones I have ADR GT Sport but mine were repainted to match my car. It just needs to be lowered that's all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. They also look like 18" wheels just like mine.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif $100 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif I thought mine was a steal for $2200 and it didn't look near as nice.

steve

Quoting turbowop:
Wait, why do you and chromeglock have the same car?

srsly
1947/2000?

asmo

Finally got the car on the road, over the last few months I Rebuilt the trans, added new inner/outer tie rods ends, driveline u-joints, brakes, stereo and a few odds and ends.
And installed stripes for a rally look?

Last edited:

Adorsey

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

TSimage

Quoting crankwalk:
Those stickers look like sh*t.

Thats an understatement... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Wizardawd

The stickers might not be so bad if the car looked more like a WRC car. But with those 17s and nothing else, it just looks like you raided AutoZone.

Gut the interior, install a cage, rally tires on 15s, add some ride height and some lighting and maybe then they would look ok.

Wiz

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned