The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1667 got A/C on sunday!!

moidsm1

Wanna trade cars Brian?

6gCarb

@DR1665

overdoing things, i feel that u are right and that's awesome.
I did the corrosion check, my battery is close to 2 years old, my volt meter reads 12volts 11.5 lowest i've seen, and what i did there was to set the idle up at 1000rpm, when i turn on ac, radio, headlamps,rpm drops to 600-800. And yep, i cAn always adjust the idle ip or down. and since thAt was adjusted,it actually prevented the engine to stall. thanks man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DR1665

Wo0t Wo0t!

I have toyed with the notion of trading 464 for a nice Colt turbo, but it's just now starting to run right.

(Something will probably fall apart on the way home tonight.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

jnava

Staff member
57 has been chillen until I could get the new replacement unit.well, I turned the Ac and it was still charged. I wonder if the charging system is strained when running the AC. I know the heat is what is truly the primary issue but I wonder if all of the factors is what has ultimately led to the alternator failures I've been having ....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned